Wellcome to National Portal
Text size A A A
Color C C C C
Last updated: 3rd February 2022

Lost Cheque Book

What should I do if I lose my Cheque Book?

In case of issuance of duplicate cheque book in lieu of lost cheque book the Account Holder will have to submit the Bank an Application in the prescribed proforma with a copy of GD entry from local police station regarding the loss of his cheque book.

Share with :

Facebook Facebook